Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday,Alicia

hey there. this is my first time blogging. don't be curious with it k! I'm darn boring at home..and my dear friends are encouraging me to blog.. so I'm here! =) anyway,back to the main topic.
Yesterday was my darl,rong( panda,eagle)'s birthday.




birthday gurl

went to redbox for some cool celebration with her. we really rock that bloody song sang by 'shu nan' a taiwanese singer. but i forget the title of the song =.= some hottiees pictures =) *like duh*



*fav pic*



hun yin



~mwah~



yan jing



hong.rong.san



kim.yan jing.hong


we had planned a surprise party for rong. it's great that she was totally out of idea with it.
we surprised her with all the attendance of her gang of her friends. thanks for those who helped up for this surprise party and buddies who came yesterday! you guys had made this whole plan worked perfectly! =D some pictures in Gasoline. Finally i made her cry out LOUD! muahahaha! .. she kept scolding 'chou hong hong'! haha!




cry baby!




gurls~



boys~




oops.. who did that?! ;)





i love my darl rong ~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA YEO CHOA RONG!

No comments: