Saturday, October 25, 2008

What's going on with me? its like 17 days away from SPM~ I'm still sitting here blogging. wipe my sweat away for me pls.. u can taste it if u want. *thanks!
this morning kena bising bising by my bobby jiejie to have breakfast with her, my min ee jiejie and my yap jiejie. 8.30 ni le. but she came at 9.20 =.= forgive her ni la.
just realise lots of my friends shifted to kemuning utama&kota kemuning...
chun right? this two places are gettting more and more famous liao ah..
easier for me to visit them often la. =)

Just came back from nephew,Marcus's birthday party..


*Marcus boy*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL CUTEY ONE~ =)




This is my another handsome nephew,Gabrielle..
He loves musics. whenever his mum play barney songs or Kenny G,any songs played by instruments, he'll keep quiet and start mubbling.. trying to express his feelings about the song to us.. will never understand his baby language! haha.
Too cute to be kiss right! both of them called me 'yi yi'! sound super old!
Next time must train them to call 'pretty' yi yi! haha! don't puke k~ swallow it!



*He's busy playing his 'Thomas and friends' toy!

Nowadays,i'm kinda addicted to football. especially my favourite team,CHELSEA! the BLUES!
My handsome+geng John Terry! He score the ONLY goal in the previous game against Roma! Head shot le! Tomorrow Chelsea against Liverpool! I'll definitely watch it with my dearest! but of course must finish my studies first lo..

GO GO GO CHELSEA!!! GO JOHN TERRY!!!





*thanks darl for buying me chelsea top!
it's my first chelsea shirt!

LOVE MY SHIRT! =)

I'll needa cope up my studies now~
Good Luck to all the form 5s..

Loves~

No comments: