Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oops... what a day.. had add math tuition this morning.. just found out that add math chapter 5:Trigonometric function its kinda challenging... isn't as hard as i thought before Mr.Tan teach... you can feel the excitement solving every single questions... muahahaha! =)

went to pyramid for lunch with my sisters and felix this afternoon.. Cheng recommended this shop name Pasta de Gohan.. it located two shops away from J.co donut... so we went to try it..



menu



mine



felix's



Lyn sis's



Cheng sis's



potato pizza

the food its just average.. not as good as what my sis commended.. but.. for me... conclusion : i won't visit there again.. sorry to say that.. it just don't suits my appetite...

after lunch,its shopping time! went to my favourite shop, Billabong to get some garments.. guys,Billabong having this 50% sales now! but for certain items only... just go take a look! you might get something nice.. haha! we had spotted a few nice clothes.. Lyn bought a sleeveless shirt... Cheng bought a hat (its kinda cool one).. and I bought a jeans and a black shirt.. haha! Just in love with Billabong.. hahha!




fav

after hanging around for hours,Felix has class at 4pm.. so we just dropped him at Inti College and make our next destination.. Subang Parade.. it rained heavily out there as we stepped in to parade.. went to A-look.. my sisters need another new pair of specs... change them two years once.. and I ( the only one without specs *proud*) will always try on those lovely shades.. i love them~haha! forget to take some pictures of my elegant-pretty-gorgeous-sexy look with those shades ! sorry! =) next time la okay?

waited for 45 minutes~ so giler long... went to The Coffee Bean for a cup of hot mocha.. I'm a coffee lover! =) wat a tiring day... going to bed now.. nights... sweet dreams..



my sweetie sis and i




misses & loves from
hong~

No comments: