Saturday, June 21, 2008


went out with dinner with my godparent's family to celebrate father's day.. guess what.. my godsis,Noelle jiejie came back from Aus!! It was really surprising u know! without any hints from Nigel kor kor and Danielle jiejie.. haven't been seeing her for months lo! when i saw her in the car,i'd this question in my mind.. 'why is that pretty-hot-short hair lady just look like Noelle jiejie?' she waved at me.. so i took a closer look to confirm myself.. yeah! its her! my HOT Noelle jiejie!! =)




pretty Noelle jiejie


we lead our way to Kelana Jaya for dinner.. we met up with Ian korkor(Noelle jiejie's hubby) parents there.. we'd many delicious food~ had a great time there too..



forget the name




lobster



abalone(looks like mushroom) haha!



king crab

after dinner visited to Ian kor kor house. its so nice k! admire the design of his house! and the bar tender!! CHUN! =) back home around 12am~ it was Father's Day! bought my godpa a cake~



Haagen Dazs-love concerto cake!



My lovely ones~



Daniel bro& darl Danielle jie



Happy Father's Day !!


No comments: