Friday, June 6, 2008

woke up at 9.30am cause having tuition at 10am. do you know what.. teacher ffk.. he said he forgot he had tuition with other student this morning.. =.= okay.. i'd free time after that.. watched NBA finals.. Lakers vs Celtics.. game 1.. too bad,lakers lost.. =( had a bad day~ read my Gossip girls book 3-All I want is everything.. chun book! =)

yesterday went to Parade with my two cute sisters and Felix,the cat... went to A-look,again~ my sisters got their new specs done..and I gila d... bought a costful but nice sunglasses!!!! its Emperio Armani~=)



black it's my sisters,blue is Felix



cheng's new purple specs



Emperio Armani



it's mine~


the e-sisters

Lyn was starving.. she didn't have her lunch so we make a beeline towards Uncle Lim for dinner.. love the roti bakar~ =) hanging around for an hour,stomach bloated like a pregnant woman with 5 to 7 months big.. went to shopped for a while.. get some magazines and i suggested to stopped by at my fav place-The Coffee Bean!!!!! we chit chat and started camwhoring.. haha!!



left: Large mocha Left: regular Caramel mocha



Lyn:''i get to drink but not u! neh neh ni pu pu~"
Felix:"i want some..please?''



lyn show off with her new hoddie
(louise,amy,charlene&chris jiejie bought it for her)





greedy me~



Cheng:''I'm thirsty..''

Got to go now. =) tomorrow is time to enjoy. nights.



my cool shade!

CHAOZ~

No comments: